Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas at Pagosa Springs


In the intuitive words of John Tesh, "Give memories, not things."

I think I quoted him correctly - we were listening to the radio on the way to Christmas Eve service and Jeremiah and I noted this timely sentiment ;-). Anyway - we had already planned our trip to Pagosa Springs with Katie and Shawn as their gift from us. Yes, they were supposed to snowboard as well - and conditions didn't end up being suitable - and yes - sore throats were abundant (but back at the Callihan compound in Co Spngs too) - and yes - we spent several hours with the view shown in the second pic down from here (the truck, etc.) in blowing winds thinking of rationing our one square of chocolate (haha, I had one in my purse guys) and the leftover chili in the trunk from our stop in Del Norte 30 miles back (since the pass and thus the road was closed and we were stuck) - but then take a look at the rest of these pics. By the way they were all taken by Shawn and Kate, and I hope they don't mind me posting them - they do retain copyright ;-) - it was an awesome time at the springs. What a place. And the views on the way there and back - spectacular. Thanks Shawn and Kate for making these memories with us. Love you guys.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home