Thursday, February 23, 2006

Just Sayin Hi

Hi everyone, it's been awhile. Jo, good to see your post up here. I'm glad that you are being blessed at Focus & learning alot. We will be there in just over a month now! I'm currently home from work sick, and I'm unable to keep my mind from wandering to things besides rest. At any rate, Bob, Bek, Katie and I are headed to the Keith Urban concert here in Orlando later tonight. Hang on while I polish my cowboy boots... It should be fun. Dave, in an effort to be more like you I have grown a beard, though the hair on my head has some catching up to do. Katie likes the beard, so I have withstood the sporadic scratchyness for her sake. As most of you know, we went up to Syracuse a couple of weeks ago. Long story short, I like it here more. Things were looking pretty dreary and run down up there. That's all for now. I'm still trying to figure out how to get all the blogs im a member of to show up on my one blogger account. I thought I was somewhat savvy... You will also note that it says under here "posted by callihander." This is Shawn, in case anyone was wondering. I will have to get my all-knowing wife to tell me how this blog works again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home