Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thanksgiving & beyond


Thanksgiving has come & gone. We have much to be Thankful for. The weekend was a time of cooking, feasting & reflecting. Most of the Callihan crew celebrated at The Warner's house in Lakeland, Florida. Jeremiah & Kim spent Thanksgiving at home in Colorado after a visit in New York with Kim's family. Those present at the partaaay included: Dad, Mom, Bob, Bekah, Katie, Shawn, Josiah, Constance, Wesley, and pups; Babe, Chunky, Pudgy, Serif, Chai, & Kenzy & kitty;Delilah(I think that is the cat's name.) The weekend's highlights included Mom's birthday party, a great game of Balderdash, lots of pie, watching The Polar Express, playing Nertz & football. We went right from the Warner's to Aunt Dine's Longboat Key retreat where Gram's and Aunt Dine met us to continue the partying. We got the update on the Taliaferro Adirondack cabin(as shown above.) More pictures are up on flickr for all to see. (Thanksgiving pics will be added soon.) Obviously, there is much more to be told. I'll leave it up to the rest of you to add details as you see fit. Christmas is right around the corner! I can't wait!--Katie

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Hopefully this is where I add to this Blog! Still new to the process;0. Anyway . . . we had a fabulous week (almost) of celebrating, eating, being grateful, visiting, playing, and all the rest. I love this family! You are all so cool and so obnoxious all at once - it's great.

Thank you SOOO much for fabulous birthday including this website - really awesome. I plan to write lots in the coming days on this site - I have been thinking about some ponderings on JOY (Jesus, Others, You) for Christmas - so remind me if I don't get to it soon.

In the meantime - I am trying to recoup from the vacation! My birthday was great (I'll be sending a pic soon of my gift from Dad - my new diamond ring - it's awesome), Thanksgiving at Bob and Bek's was great, and Longboat Key with Aunt Dine and Grams - also great! My house at the moment -- not so great. So off I go to do some dishes ;-).

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home